At Livespace we love enabling SMBs’ success by helping sales teams worldwide achieve predictable growth by sharing knowledge and best-practices via our process-oriented CRM.
We’re looking for a creative, thoughtful and inquisitive Product Marketer, who has the ability to sink into the skin of our clients, get to the root of their pain-points and provide them the guidance and solutions that ensure their long-term success.
If you’re a skilled marketer who is passionate about technology, has a penchant for compelling storytelling, with a data-driven, education-first mindset then this role is for you.
Reporting to the CMO, you will play a key role in our burgeoning Product Marketing practice, building marketing strategies, nurturing and communication paths, and having a real impact on our products. If this sounds like you, you have experience in B2B SaaS, Product, and/or Pursuit Marketing – we should talk.
As a Product Marketer at Livespace, you will be an integral member of our Marketing Team.
Before submitting your application, check out our values.
We are currently working remotely until further notice. The recruitment and onboarding process will be conducted remotely.
Ready for your next adventure?
Your key responsibilities:
- Being the voice of the customer within Livespace; governing all aspects product communications.
- Building and maintaining buyer personas as a tool for marketing, sales and product management.
- Conducting competitive intelligence that gives the marketing, product, sales and CS teams a deep understanding of the market and of user needs.
- Creating and managing nurturing and product campaigns, testing positioning and messaging that converts potential users into SQLs.
- Creation and management of a feature launch communications roadmap including governing launch plans.
- Writing targeted narratives that are the backbone for demand generation and outbound efforts across the funnel, including referrals and partner communications.
- Working with the product team to translate user needs and market trends into innovative value-added features.
- Building Sales enablement materials and tool-kits that help reps close more deals.
- Supporting Marketing in developing thought leadership, content marketing and case studies.
- You are deeply empathetic to user needs, and passionate about building effective solutions.
- You are obsessed with building creative, unique and scalable customer & product experiences.
- You are a skilled negotiator, who can bridge the divide between marketing, product, sales and customer success.
- You are consummate, collaborative team player, committed to the success of other team members.
- You have strong research and analytic skills, and are process-oriented.
- You understand how to translate user needs into product features and/or requirements.
- You are deeply data-driven, and use quantitative and qualitative data in your day-to-day work.
- You are a natural born leader, who takes ownership and likes to manage processes end-to-end.
- At least 5 years experience in B2B software, Saas, Pursuit, and/or Product Marketing role
- Proven ability in stakeholder management and influencing cross-functional teams.
- Demonstrated success in project management with end-to-end operational and tactical execution.
- Proficient in positioning and launching differentiated products that meet and exceed business objectives.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including some copywriting skills – fluency in is English preferred.
- Skilled in building nurturing, educational and knowledge sharing programs.
- Hands-on knowledge of marketing automation and reporting tools.
- Experience as a Product Subject Matter Expert or working in product-led organizations would be a plus.
At Livespace, your work really matters. Not only do we provide an environment where everyone can excel and achieve their full potential – we have fun doing it!
- Competitive salary:
10 000 – 14 000 PLN net (invoice value) on B2B Contract, or
8 300 PLN – 11 600 PLN gross on UoP depending on skill and experience
- Monthly benefit budget in Nais, for discretionary use (health coverage, sports package, etc.)
- Flexible work environment – 100% remote or hybrid from our Mokotów office.
- Solid substantive and practical support – we’re dedicated to continuous learning.
- A wide array of internal & external training, and access to external experts covering both hard and soft skills.
- A Macbook to work on, plus whatever you need to make your workspace ultimate.
- Lots of independence and space to try out your own ideas – we love new ideas and go-getters.
- An open and friendly environment, filled with awesome people you can count on for a helping hand, a great conversation, and a good laugh.
- The chance to show off your trivia mastery skills with our team-made Kahoots, during our weekly All Hands meetings.
Why join Livespace?
Why Join Livespace?
We’ve got 5 great reasons for you!
- You’ll be creating a CRM that has our clients’ hearts.
Livespace looks at sales differently, our process-focus means that our clients are working in a CRM that really reflects their day-to-day and helps them practically achieve their targets and goals.
- You’ll be responsible for your own backyard.
We say no to micro-management. We take ownership of our work and strive to perform at a recommendation-worthy level at all times. And, because we work in Scrum, we’re able to keep random tasks and unplanned work from causing chaos in our everyday work.
- You’ll have room to experiment.
We’re ambitious, creative, and like to take on new challenges and ideas while keeping in mind the risk and consequences involved. We’re not afraid of making mistakes, but we do like to learn from them as fast as possible.
- You’ll have room to grow and experts to lean on.
We pride ourselves on being experts and keeping a growth-mindset going in everything we do. Sharing knowledge and best practices are at the heart of culture. We make sure to stay on top of the innovation and take advantage of outside expertise as part of our everyday work.
You can count on stability.
Livespace isn’t your typical start-up. We’ve been on the market for over 7 years and we continue to grow. You can count on a stable workplace with us!
Who you will meet with during the recruitment process:
Head of People
Content Marketing Manager
Head of Product, Head of CS
Good to know:
All positions require a job-specific assignment to be completed.
Every day, Livespace enables over 800 companies around the world optimize their B2B sales activities and exceed their targets. Our mission is to foster SMB success through process automation and cultivating sales expertise.
In order to do even bigger and better things, we need passionate people to join our team that are great at what they do. If your heart just skipped a beat, then you’re the droid we’re looking for!