We are a fast-growing company on a mission to help companies worldwide build winning sales teams and achieve predictable growth through our process-oriented CRM software. We are looking for an exceptional sales leader with a drive for process optimisation to evangelise our sales approach and head-up our sales team, making it a best-in-class inspiration for our customers and the market in general. Given that we sell software for sales teams to sales teams, this position comes with specific challenges and opportunities, ripe only for the most sales-excellence focused individual. That’s why we’re looking for a self-driven go-getter that’s ready to dive-in feet first, make this special role all their own, and approach it with vision and consideration.
If you love building and scaling sales teams, are KPI-focused, have a passion for data-driven sales and enjoy being a part of a dynamic, growing, innovative company, then this role is for you. Reporting to the COO, you will play a key role in expanding our business into international markets, implementing new strategies and creating growth. If this sounds like you, and you have experience in international sales, specifically in managing teams in B2B subscription / SaaS models – we should talk!
As a Head of Sales, you will be an integral member of our Management Team.
Ready for your next adventure?
Your key responsibilities:
- Establishing and executing a SaaS sales strategy and long-term growth plan.
- Developing and implementing an international expansion plan with Management and Marketing.
- Working collaboratively with product and marketing teams to deliver product insights and communications.
- Leading the sales team using your expertise in sales strategy, processes and tactics.
- Building and growing the sales team – including coaching and performance monitoring of team members.
- Designing and implementing efficient, flexible, and scalable sales processes and playbooks.
- Identifying and implementing optimisations in our sales processes (including automation).
- Capturing and sharing best-in-class knowledge about processes with our customers.
- You are obsessed with continuous improvement – consistently measuring, monitoring, and developing every step of the sales process.
- You have a growth mindset, and are not afraid to stretch boundaries and think outside the box to get results.
- You are dedicated to continuous learning. Training and mentoring others are second nature to you.
- You are not afraid to challenge the status quo.
- You have proven experience in international sales.
- You are a self-starter with an entrepreneurial mindset.
- You are values-driven, and consider them the cornerstone of a great working environment and integral to delivering your vision.
- You’re a strong communicator, with the ability to present and influence all levels of organisations, including executive and C-suite.
- At least 8 years of experience in B2B sales, with 3 years in SaaS and / or subscription-based models.
- Proven track record in building and scaling international sales teams.
- Strong, demonstrated leadership capability; passionate about developing and motivating teams in a positive, collaborative manner.
- Experience working closely with customer success and marketing teams.
- Confirmed ability to lead teams remotely.
- Strong problem solving, analytical skills, and attention to detail.
- Flexible, positive, professional and who is comfortable and loves working in a fast-moving environment where you are challenged to constantly improve your processes, team, and yourself.
- Experience in knowledge management, including creating and sharing best practices via sales playbooks, scripts and other tools.
- Freelancing or consulting experience would be considered a plus.
Why Join Livespace?
We’ve got 5 great reasons for you!
You’ll be creating a CRM that has our clients’ hearts.
- Livespace looks at sales differently, our process-focus means that our clients are working in a CRM that really reflects their day-to-day and helps them practically achieve their targets and goals.
You’ll be responsible for your own backyard.
- We say no to micro-management. We take ownership of our work and strive to perform at a recommendation-worthy level at all times. And, because we work in scrum, we’re able to keep random tasks and unplanned work from causing chaos in our everyday work.
You’ll have room to experiment.
- We’re ambitious, creative and like to take on new challenges and ideas while keeping in mind the risk and consequences involved. We’re not afraid of making mistakes, but we do like to learn from them as fast as possible.
You’ll have room to grow and experts to lean on.
- We pride ourselves on being experts and keeping a growth-mindset going in everything we do. Sharing knowledge and best practices are at the heart of culture. We make sure to stay on top of the innovation and take advantage of outside expertise as part of our everyday work.
You can count on stability.
- Livespace isn’t your typical start-up. We’ve been on the market for over 7 years and we continue to grow. You can count on a stable workplace with us!
What we offer:
- At Livespace, your work really matters. Not only do we provide an environment where everyone can excel and achieve their full potential – we have fun doing it!
- Monthly benefit budget in Nais, for discretionary use (health coverage, sports package, etc.)
- Flexible work environment – 100% remote or hybrid from our Mokotów office.
- Solid substantive and practical support — we’re dedicated to continuous learning.
- A wide-array of internal & external training, and access to external experts covering both hard and soft skills.
- A Macbook to work on, plus whatever you need to make your work space ultimate.
- Lots of independence and space to try out your own ideas — we love new ideas and a go-getters.
- An open and friendly environment, filled with awesome people you can count on for a helping hand, a great conversation, and a good laugh.
- The chance to show-off your trivia mastery skills with our team-made Kahoots, during our weekly All Hands meetings.