At Livespace, we love enabling SMB success by helping sales teams worldwide achieve predictable growth through sharing knowledge and best-practices, thanks to our process-oriented SaaS CRM.
As a Front-end Developer, you will be working on our new product. You will be developing features and services that will directly impact our customers’ experience and speed up our company’s growth.
Ready for your next adventure?
Your key responsibilities:
- Taking part in developing new features for our product
- Taking part in technical analysis of new features
- Keeping technical documentation up to date
- Participating in code reviews
- Cooperating with other teams to meet product owner requirements
- You are software engineer with strong focus on code quality and cleanliness
- You know how to act in the development environment for the enterprise class projects
- You are ok with discussing with non-technical people
- You are proactive and not afraid to talk loudly about potential problems, improvements, both to the product as for the organization
- You keep hand on what’s going on in the JS and the general webdev world
- Minimum 3 years of commercial experience in developing web applications
- experience in writing UI unit tests
- knowledge of design patterns
- commercial experience in React and TypeScript
Nice to have:
- Experience in building enterprise level applications
- Practical experience in implementing SOLID principles
- Practical experience in MobX
- Experience in developing systems based on micro-services and AWS infrastructure
What we offer
At Livespace, your work matters. Not only do we provide an environment where everyone can excel and achieve their full potential – we have fun doing it!
- Competitive salary:
- 14 000 – 18 000 PLN net (invoice value) on B2B Contract, or
- 11 600 – 14 900 PLN gross on UoP depending on skill and experience
- Monthly benefit budget in Nais, for discretionary use (health coverage, sports package, etc.)
- Flexible work environment – 100% remote or hybrid from our Mokotów office.
- Solid substantive and practical support – we’re dedicated to continuous learning.
- A wide array of internal & external training, and access to external experts covering both hard and soft skills.
- A Macbook to work on, plus whatever you need to make your workspace ultimate.
- Lots of independence and space to try out your own ideas – we love new ideas and go-getters.
- An open and friendly environment, filled with awesome people you can count on for a helping hand, a great conversation, and a good laugh.
- The chance to show off your trivia mastery skills with our team-made Kahoots, during our weekly All Hands meetings.
Senior Product Engineering Manager
Who you will meet with during the recruitment process:
Good to know:
All positions require a job-specific assignment to be completed.
We’re waiting for you. Apply now!
Check out what working at Livespace is all about!
Every day, Livespace enables over 900 companies around the world optimize their B2B sales activities and exceed their targets. Our mission is to foster SMB success through process automation and cultivating sales expertise.
In order to do even bigger and better things, we need passionate people to join our team that are great at what they do. If your heart just skipped a beat, then you’re the droid we’re looking for!