Do your clients use Calendly to choose a convenient date for presentation of the product and book a meeting with you? Connect Calendly to Livespace by using Zapier application, so that when you book a meeting, you can create a deal in Livespace that includes the date of the meeting.
How does the Livespace integration with Calendly work?
- You book a meeting in Calendly.
- Zapier automatically adds a new person and a deal to Livespace.
Step 1 – Trigger
- Log in to your Zapier account and press Make a Zap!
- Select the application that will trigger the action, Trigger App. Find Calendly in the list of applications.
- Choose Invitee created and confirm the choice by Continue.
- Connect Zapier to your Calendly account. Press Sign in to Calendly
- Enter the API Key and confirm with Yes, continue
- Test the connection.*At this stage complete a test form to download sample data useful for further configuration.
Step 2 – Action
- Choose Livespace from the list of applications:
- Set action Create Person
- Connect Zapier to your Livespace account. Choose Sign in to Livespace
- Account name, for instance abc.livespace.io
- API key and API secret of selected user.In the new window, enter the data from Livespace (you will find it in your Livespace account, in the tab Account settings > API > Users):
- Confirm with Yes, continue
In the next step, determine person’s details you want to transfer to Livespace.
Step 3 – Action
- Go to the next step configuration – select Action and choose Livespace.
- Determine that the action is adding a new deal, i.e. Create Deal.
- Log in to your Livespace account.
- Select your Livespace account in Zapier.
- In the next step, select the data that should appear in a deal.
- Name your Zap and run it. Ready!
After booking a meeting, a new deal will appear in your Livespace account.