Livespace in Automation and Enterprise packages, can be integrated with various tools and solutions. Below, you can find detailed information about the available integrations.
- Zapier – allows you to instantly connect Livespace with over 1,000 apps and move information between them automatically.
- PieSync – provides a 2-way sync of your data between, Livespace and your favourite cloud apps, in real time! Choose from over 70 different apps. This means you’ll have access to the most up to date customer information, no matter where you are, or who entered the data.
- Import2 Wizard – data migration to Livespace from another application
- Thulium – making phone calls directly from CRM
- Focus Contact Center – integration that allows phone calls directly from Livespace.
- Sellizer – automated distribution of commercial offers to clients directly from CRM.
- Two-way integration with Outlook calendar – automatic synchronization of tasks to and from Outlook calendar
- SALESmanago – a tool that lets you tap into the power of marketing automation and allows to take more marketing actions.
- iPresso – a tool for maximising the communication potential in all facets of client contact.
- Datera Call-eX – a telephone switching system (IP-PBX) for offices and the telemarketing industry.
- Landingi.com – a tool for creating various landing pages that help manage the acquired leads.
- Google Chrome add-on – a Google Chrome extension offering a quick way to add a contact.
- Prześwietl.pl – business information and verification. Get all the information about your potential business partner gathered from various sources and shown together in one place.
- Dropbox – a file sharing service.
- IMAP – a protocol that allows for email account integration.
- Gravatar – pictures/avatars of clients auto-assigned based on their e-mail address.
- iCal – Livespace calendar in Google Calendar and Microsoft Outlook
- RSS – access to Livespace notifications and activities in RSS format.
Livespace also has API that allows you to quickly integrate other tools and applications used in your company. Read more about that here.