https://www.livespace.io/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ls-logo-white1.png 0 0 Agnieszka Zawadka https://www.livespace.io/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ls-logo-white1.png Agnieszka Zawadka2019-03-06 00:14:512019-07-30 10:28:00Adding coworkers to CRM
[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
In Livespace, you can add or invite new users. Below we describe how to directly add your colleagues into CRM.
Adding colleagues to Livespace
To set up the accounts for your colleagues:
- Go to Account settings > Users and choose the Invite users button in the right upper corner.
- Press Add a user directly at the bottom of the displayed window.
- Fill out all fields of the form, including an email address for logging in and a temporary password. Then press Add.
- Give the login and password to the new user so he or she can log in to Livespace.
- After the first login to the system, the user will see a panel, where it will be possible to change the password.
- If you use Livespace on a contract basis, remember that after adding new users and increasing the number of seats you need to send the data to update. You can do it in the Payments tab by checking the box I confirm that I want to change the number of seats for recurring settlements under the contract and press Send to update.