Livespace can be set up to send you email alerts. Such notifications are sent to your address used to log in to Livespace. They are associated with:
- assigned tasks
- a progress of the tasks appointed by another person
- a necessity to complete the details of a newly added contact
- the emergence of a comment in discussion in which you participate
- someone ‘liking’ your post
In addition, Livespace may send you a daily summary of the most important events.
How to change email notifications settings?
- To change your notification settings, open Profile settings
- Then go to the Notifications section in the menu on the left:
- Using the available switches allows you to decide if you want to receive notifications and whether you wish to receive daily summaries in the form of the activity reports: