In LiveSpace, it is possible not only to analyze the expected and realized incomes, but you can also analyze costs and profits related to a particular deal. To do this, you need to turn on cost addition option in LiveSpace.
Turning on the cost addition option in LiveSpace CRM
If you want to be able to enter information about costs in LiveSpace:
- Go to the Account settings.
- From the menu on the left, select Deals.
- Go to the Costs and profit tab.
- Choose the option Activate cost add feature in deals
- Below this option, you will find a list of all the cost categories. You can add a new category, create new categories, or edit names as well as delete already existing categories.
Showing costs on the profiles of deals
After activating the cost addition feature, you will see three tabs on a deal profile.
Incomes – divided into forecasted and realized.Costs – also divided into forecasted and realized.
Profit – forecasted and realized, resulting from the difference between the income and costs.
Adding costs to a deal
You can add costs to a deal in the same way as you add incomes:
- On the profile of a particular deal, go to the Costs in the income / costs / profit area on the right side of the page, under the deal status.
- Press Add.
- In that way, you can add both predicted and realized costs. After entering the cost category and the cost amount, you can add it to the deal by pressing Add.
- Turning on the cost addition feature will also show costs in the Finances tab. You can learn more about this tab in the Finances section.