The invoices for account renewal in Livespace are available through two channels:
- We send them to your email acccount when you renew your subscription.
- In Payments section > History tab in Livespace
How to find an invoice sent to an email account?
When renewing your Livespace account, you have to type in an email address of the person who commissioned a renewal of the Livespace account (an email address of the administrator). You can see this address by checking the Payments section or go to Account settings > Company information click change
Each time you extend your subscription, you’ll get an email (to the address you provided) with a link to download an invoice.
If for some reason, you won’t receive the invoice for account renewal, try to:
- Check your SPAM folder
- Make sure that you provided a correct email address, in Settings > Payments
The email should more or less look like the one shown below. To download the invoice, click on the link in the mail:
Where to find invoices available in the app?
You can download your invoices straight from the app, to do that:
- Go to Settings > Payments
- Open History tab.
- Press Download invoice/Proform, depends on what you prefer