In Livespace you can add products to deals in set up quantities. In order to do that use the Total number of product feature.
Turning on total number of products feature
In order to turn total number of products feature:
- As an Administrator go to Account Settings.
- Choose Deals from the left side menu.
- Turn on Total number of product feature.
Total number of product when adding a deal
Product and its number can be added when you’re creating a deal, as well as afterwards. When you’ve activated the Total number of product feature, when creating a new deal:
- Click on Add a product in Products section.
- Choose a product from the list.
- Input the Amount of product. If you provide a Price for one product, Livespace will automatically provide a Total sum for more than one product.
- You can add more products to this deal or simply click on Add to save the deal with the product.
- You’ll see a product and it’s amount on the bottom right of the profile.
Adding the amount of product to an already existing deal
In order to add the amount of product to an already existing deal:
- Go to the deals profile.
- In the bottom right corner of the profile click on Add products.
- Click on Add a product and then choose a product from the list.
- Add a product by clicking on it, then input the amount. Livespace will count the Total for you.
- You can add more products and their amounts by clicking on Add a product.
- When you add products and their amounts, click on Add.
- Products will be added in the bottom right corner of the deal.
Good to know
Products and their amounts can be edited by clicking on Show details in the deal’s profile