Livepace allows you to create task templates. You can consider them as consistent sets of most frequently used tasks. You can instantly use them on the profiles of people, companies, deals, and spaces, so you don’t have to waste your time on creating the same sets of tasks over and over again.
How to create your own task template?
- Go to the Account settings.
- Select Calendar and tasks from the menu on the left.
- Then, go to the Task templates tab.
- You will see the list of available templates. Press Add template to open the new task template form.
- In the task template form, type a name for your set of tasks and specify which elements it concerns: people, companies, deals, or spaces. You can also add a description of this set.
- Select the type of the first task, then enter its name and (optionally) description. Set the person responsible for the task – it can be a specific user, the owner of the contact/deal or the user, adding the task from the template. Also set the delay time after which a suggestion to add this task should be shown in Livespace.
7. You can add as many tasks as you want. To add more tasks, use the plus button.
8. Finally, save the new template (set) by pressing on Add.
9. The new template will appear on the list.
- When you win a deal, the tasks templates will appear as:
Editing and removing task templates
Task template can be edited by pressing on the notepad icon on the template list. To remove a template, select an X.