Open deals’ statistics apply to deals with an Open status only. The statistics might be used for a quick review of a current situation in your company.
Open deals’ statistics in Livespace CRM
In order to see the Open deals statistics go to the Statistics tab and choose Open deals tab from the left side menu.
In this tab, you’ll find four basic methods of sorting open deals, including:
- Stage – a representation of all open deals in a specific stage in the sales process.
- Product – a representation of the products in all open deals.
- Owner – a representation of all the owners of open deals.
- Source – sources from which particular deals were acquired.
You can change views by clicking on the headers above the chart.
At the bottom of the page, you’ll find a summary of all of your deals and their values displayed on the chart.
Filtering Open deals’ statistics
The data available on the chart can be filtered and narrowed to your needs. You can determine the person and time they refer to. By default, these statistics concern the whole company, time filter is set to show data from the beginning of using Livespace. You can easily manage what you see in the statistics by using available filters.
You can use more filters to see the data you need to see. In order to do that click on more filters and expand an additional filtering menu. You can see fewer filters by clicking on the same button.
Thanks to this feature you can filter your data as much as you need:
- Process – the sales process set up in a deal.
- Deal acquisition source – how this deal was acquired, for example, outbound sales or marketing campaign.
- Include – you can choose if the base of the chart is going to be the Value or Number of deals. In some cases, it’s going to be more useful to see a number of deals than their value, especially when the dealers fill out values in deals with delay.
- Saved list filters – available only if some filters were saved on the Deals list.
Statistics in a Table view
If you’re interested in a table view, click on a table icon in the top right corner.
The Table view allows you to see the information from the chart in the more classic way. You can filter the information as you wish, similarly to the chart view.
You can save the data from this view to an Excel file, by clicking on download an XLS file feature at the top of the table.
Good to know:
- Access to other people’s statistics depends on your level of permissions. If you don’t have a Manager or Administrator status you’ll only see your statistics.
- Clicking on a label you will be redirected to the list that presents the data shown on the chart.
- The tab concerns only Open deals, if your deal has already been won, lost or is no longer valid it won’t appear in this tab.
- The time period used for data filtering concerns the date of opening the deal. It is not connected to product date in a deal.
- Choosing a very far date in this view you might not see the statistics, that means that all of the deals are already closed.
- If you can’t see the data, make sure your open deals fit with the filters in this tab.