Closed deals’ statistics apply to deals with a Won, Lost or Inactive status. The statistics might be used for observing past actions and draw conclusions from closed deals.
Closed deals’ statistics in Livespace CRM
In order to see the Closed deals statistics go to the Statistics tab and choose Closed deals tab from the left side menu.Closed deals’ statistics concern three different statuses – Won, Lost and Inactive. In order to change the view, simply switch it in the menu at the top of the page.In this tab, you’ll find four basic methods of sorting deals, including:
- Reason for closing – shows the reasons for closing the deal, revealing weak spots in your sales process.
- Product – a representation of the products in all closed deals.
- Owner – a representation of all the owners of closed deals.
- Source – sources from which particular deals were acquired.
You can change views by clicking on the headers above the chart.At the bottom of the page, you’ll find a summary of all of your deals and their values displayed on the chart.
Filtering Closed deals’ statistics
The data available on the chart can be filtered and narrowed to your needs. You can determine the person and time they refer to. By default, these statistics concern the whole company, time filter is set to show data from the beginning of using Livespace. You can easily manage what you see in the statistics by using available filters.
You can use more filters to see the data you need to see. In order to do that click on more filters and expand an additional filtering menu. You can see fewer filters by clicking on the same button.
Thanks to this feature you can filter your data as much as you need:
- Process – the sales process set up in a deal.
- Deal acquisition source – how this deal was acquired, for example, outbound sales or marketing campaign.
- Include – you can choose if the base of the chart is going to be the Value or Number of deals.
- Saved list filters – available only if some filters were saved on the Deals list.
Statistics in a table view
If you’re interested in a table view, click on a table icon in the top right corner.
The Table view allows you to see the information from the chart in the more classic way. You can filter the information as you wish, similarly to the chart view.
You can save the data from this view to an Excel file, by clicking on download an XLS file feature at the top of the table.
Good to know:
- Access to other people’s statistics depends on your level of permissions. If you don’t have a Manager or Administrator status you’ll only see your statistics.
- Clicking on a label you will be redirected to the list that presents the data shown on the chart.
- The tab concerns only Closed deals, if your deal has been just added it won’t appear here.
- The time period used for data filtering concerns the date of closing the deal. It is not connected to product date in a deal. It is a date of the last status update. If you close a deal, reopen it and close again what will be relevant for statistics is the last status change date.