Do you want to work with Livespace CRM directly from your phone or tablet? Download our mobile app, now available in the AppStore! You can use it on your phone or tablet. In this article, we discuss how to navigate the app and presented its basic features.
How to log into the app and what is a subdomain
Logging into the mobile app is similar to a standard process of logging in to Livespace on any other device. When you log in, you’ll be asked to provide your email address, password, and subdomain.
When you’re done with typing in your login info, simply click on Log in to access your Livespace account.
Good to know:
- A subdomain is your company’s name in Livespace. It consists of: a shortened name of your company, which you choose when you create an account, and the .livespace.io ending. For example: awesomecorp.livespace.io
- From the login menu, you can create a new account or use a password reminder if you forget your password.
Regardless of the tab, you’ll always see a bar with basic features: Dashboard, Add, Search and Menu.
- Dashboard – allows you to quickly return to the main page
- Add – this button allows you to add a Task, Contact (Person or Company) or a Deal from anywhere in the app
- Search – allows for quick searches throughout the information in your CRM
- Menu – a list of tabs, which appears when you click on the Menu icon
Dashboard and Notifications
On the Dashboard, you’ll find last entries, emails and the rest of the activities. From here, you can also add a note or attach a file. In the iPad version, from the Dashboard, you can access a list of impending tasks as well.
Similarly to a desktop version of Livespace, you can use filters, to see only the entries you want on your Dashboard.
The Notifications tab contains all types of notifications connected with your actions in Livespace. You can mark all notifications as ‘read’ with just one click!
Contacts in mobile app
In Contacts tab, you’ll find all of your contacts divided into Companies and People.
Here you can add new contacts and manage existing ones, as well as use List operations feature to navigate the list better. For that purpose, we also create Filter and Sort features.
Calendar and Tasks
Calendar – displays the tasks with set deadlines. Choose the date you want and switch between day, 5-day, week, month and year view.
Tasks – here you’ll see a full set of your tasks, you can add and manage tasks as well using List operations feature. Filter and Sort options are available on this tab as well.
Deals and Statistics
In Deals tab, you’ll find all of the Deals added by your coworkers and yourself. In here, you can also add new Deals, manage existing ones and use features such as Filters, List operations, and Sort.
In Statistics tab you’ll find a current summary of all of your actions in Livespace CRM. In Statistics you can see for example Open and Closed Deal’s statistics, products and contacts statistics and balanced scorecard.
Good to know:
- Do you have Android device? Read our article on the Livespace mobile app for Android.