https://www.livespace.io/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ls-logo-white1.png 0 0 Piotr Ziaja https://www.livespace.io/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ls-logo-white1.png Piotr Ziaja2017-05-30 16:43:482019-04-03 16:03:32Import your Gmail contacts to Livespace CRM
You can import your Gmail contacts to Livespace CRM. In order to do that:
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Go to Contacts tab where you’ll see a list of your Gmail contacts.
- Check all of the contacts on this list.
- From the left side menu choose More and then Export.
- Click on Export and download your contacts in a .csv format.
Nice – now when you have your file ready you can go ahead and import it into Livespace.
- Go to Account or profile settings.
- Choose Import from the left side menu.
- Click on Import new file button.
- You can import your .csv in the next window.
- You will be asked to match up the columns from your file to the fields in Livespace.
- Match the fields and click on Start import button.
- New contacts will be available on your lists.
Good to know
You can read more about importing files to Livespace here.