In order to import contacts from Thunderbird to Livespace CRM, first, you need to export them into a .csv file from Thunderbird and then import the list to Livespace.
To export contacts from Thunderbird:
- Open Thunderbird and go to the Addresses tab.
- Choose the address book you want to export.
- In the Tools menu choose Export…
- Choose where you want to save your file and give it a proper name, for example ‘contacts’.
Save as type Comma separated (UTF-8) *(.csv).
Awesome – now you have a .csv file ready to import to Livespace.
In order to import contacts:
- Go to the Account settings.
- Select Import from the left-hand menu.
- Press the Import new file button located on the right side of the window.
4. In the window that opens, you can either drag and drop a .csv, .ods or .xls (.xlsx) file with data or you can simply click the Add a file button. 5. If you decide to go with the latter method, choose your file in the browser window and then press Open.
6. After the file has been uploaded, you will see the first rows of data from it. 7. Match the rows from the file with the Livespace fields (the fields can belong either to the profiles of people or companies). 8. Press on the Import contacts button to import the contacts from the file. 9. After the file has been successfully imported, a confirmation message will show. Click on the Continue button. 10. From now on, the newly imported contacts will be visible on your contact list.