Livespace CRM tasks can be integrated with other apps which support calendars in formats such as iCal or RSS. This way, you can display Livespace calendar in Google Calendar, Outlook or any other app compatible.
How to download links to embed in other apps?
To download links to embed in other apps:
- Go to Profile Settings.
- Choose Calendar and tasks from the menu on the left.
- Click on Settings
- The next step is to right click on the RSS or Outlook icon to view the pop-up menu.
- Choose to copy the address of the file from the pop-up menu
- An iCal or RSS link will be copied and stored, ready to paste into the right place in MS Outlook or Google Calendar.
Defining what content should be downloaded via RSS and iCal
You can also define, what type of tasks should be included in downloaded files.
To do that:
- Go to Profile Settings > Calendar and tasks > Download and RSS or iCal file, at the bottom of the pop-up window you’ll see a link to Add new configuration feature:
- When another menu pops up, you can mark which tasks should be included in the file and click on Save:
- A new configuration will be added and saved. You can now easily download chosen tasks in RSS or iCal format, or create another configuration with different types of tasks.
Adding Livespace calendar to Google Calendar
In order to add Livespace calendar to Google Calendar go to www.google.com/calendar/ and log into your Google account. Next, expand the left-side menu Other calendars and choose Add by URL:
Paste previously copied the link here and save by clicking on Add calendar:
When you save changes, the import will begin, and then you’ll see your tasks in Google Calendar:
As mentioned before, you can create as many calendars as you wish (each task would then be a new calendar), that way you can have separate colours for separate tasks ergo separate calendars.
Adding Livespace Calendar to Microsoft Outlook
In order to add tasks from Livespace to Outlook, you need to copy an iCal link from Livespace and go to MS Outlook, then choose the Calendar tab.
Next, right-click on My calendars and choose Add calendar > Internet source…
You’ll see a box in where you can paste previously copied link:
When you approve it, Livespace calendar will be visible in Outlook.
Good to know:
- iCal integration with Livespace goes one way. That means that you can display Livespace tasks in any other calendar, but to edit it and add new tasks you must go to Livespace.
- Link to your tasks is public. It means that when you give it to someone else, they’ll see your tasks through any other iCal handling program.