Livespace CRM allows to import data (for example contacts) from a .csv, .ods and .xls file which are standard Excel worksheets.
In order to import contacts:
- Go to the Account settings.
- Select Import from the left-hand menu.
- Press the Import new file button located on the right side of the window.
4. In the window that opens, you can either drag and drop a .csv, .ods or .xls (.xlsx) file with data or you can simply click the Add a file button. 5. If you decide to go with the latter method, choose your file in the browser window and then press Open.
6. After the file has been uploaded, you will see the first rows of data from it. 7. Match the rows from the file with the Livespace fields (the fields can belong either to the profiles of people or companies). 8. Press on the Import contacts button to import the contacts from the file. 9. After the file has been successfully imported, a confirmation message will show. Click on the Continue button. 10. From now on, the newly imported contacts will be visible on your contact list.
- In the case of an unsuccessful import, due to, for example, incorrect field matching or file format, you can withdraw the entire import along with all the imported contacts.
- If some of the characters in the imported contacts do not display properly in Livespace, this is most likely due to a character encoding problem. In such cases, we advise that you check the encoding of your file and change it to a standard one.