You can export your connections from your LinkedIn account as a CSV file, ready for import to your CRM. In order to do so, follow the steps below:
Important: Only the contact’s full name, email address, current position, and employer are exported.
1. Log in to your LinkedIn account.
2. Click the My Network icon at the top of your LinkedIn homepage.
3. Click Manage synced and imported contacts near the top right of the page.
4. Under Advanced actions on the right rail, click Export contacts (you will likely be prompted to sign into your account).
5. Choose the sections to download (Connections & Imported contacts recommended)
Then click Request Archive.
6. You will then receive an email to your Primary Email address which will include a link where you can download your list of connections.
Click on Export and download your contacts in a .csv format.
Nice – now when you have your file ready you can go ahead and import it into Livespace.
- The CSV and vCard formats don’t support all characters. As a result, languages with extended character sets, such as Polish, Chinese or Hebrew are not supported.
- You can’t currently export a list of your contacts that are not 1st-degree connections.
Good to know
You can read more about importing files to Livespace here.