https://www.livespace.io/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Livespace-Logo-Horizontal-White.png 0 0 Agnieszka Zawadka https://www.livespace.io/wp-content/uploads/2022/09/Livespace-Logo-Horizontal-White.png Agnieszka Zawadka2016-11-30 11:05:212020-04-07 12:06:36Email notifications settings[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Livespace can be set up to send you email alerts. Such notifications are sent to your address used to log in to Livespace. They are associated with:
- assigned tasks
- a progress of the tasks appointed by another person
- a necessity to complete the details of a newly added contact
- the emergence of a comment in discussion in which you participate
- someone ‘liking’ your post
- upcoming or overdue closing date of the deal
In addition, Livespace may send you a daily summary of the most important events.
How to change email notifications settings?
- To change your notification settings, open Profile settings
- Then go to the Notifications section in the menu on the left:
- Using the available switches allows you to decide if you want to receive notifications and whether you wish to receive daily summaries in the form of the activity reports: