In Livespace, you can easily import data (including contacts) from a file in .csv, .ods or .xls, which is a standard Excel spreadsheet.
To import data:
1. Go to Profile or Account settings.
2. From the menu on the left, select Import and export.
3. Press the Import new file button on the right.
4. You can drag the file in .csv, .xls (.xlsx) or .ods formats, or you can press the Add a file button.
5. After adding the file, the records will be uploaded. Some of the fields will be automatically matched and marked green. At this stage, you can manually match the fields.
9. You can check the import status in the Account Settings. When the process will be finished – you will receive a notification.
- If you do not have an Import tab in your Profile Settings, contact the administrator of your account. The lack of the ability to import files may result in a lack of permissions.
- If for some reason you need to withdraw the import, read here how to do it.
Additionally, read how to prepare a file for import: