Livespace allows you to import your data (including contacts) from a file in .csv, .ods or .xls format.
To import your data:
1. Go to Profile settings or Account settings.
2. Select Import and export from the menu on the left.
3. Press the Import new file button on the right.
4. You can drag the file in .csv, .xls (.xlsx) or .ods formats, or you can press the Add a file button to search it from your drive.
5. After adding a file, the records will be uploaded. Some of the fields will be automatically matched and marked green. At this stage, you can manually match the fields.
9. You can check the import status in the Account Settings. When the process will be finished – you will receive a notification.
Principles of connecting data with the ones existing in CRM
If you have already added contacts and deals to your account, importing similar data may cause a conflict. See how Livespace recognizes duplicates during import:
- According to the Tax ID from file, if there is a company with exact Tax ID in the application.
- According to the Company name column, if system did not match the company after Tax ID, but found a company with the same name, but with different (or without) tax ID in the application.
- According to the Name, Last name and Company name.
- According to the Name, Last name and contact details ( telephone numbers and e-mail addresses).
All data from the file should be consistent with those provided in Livespace. In the end, the contacts are matched on the basis of the largest amount of matches.
- If you do not see an Import and export tab in your Profile Settings, you probably do not have premissions to do so. If you need that option, you may want to contact your administrator.
- If for some reason you need to withdraw an import, read this instruction.
Additionally, read how to prepare a file for import: