https://www.livespace.io/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ls-logo-white1.png 0 0 Magdalena Dereszewska https://www.livespace.io/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ls-logo-white1.png Magdalena Dereszewska2019-03-15 15:01:582019-08-08 14:30:28Data import – preparing your file[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Before you start importing data into Livespace, you should properly prepare the file. You can download a sample file in Profile settings > Import > Import new file > Download sample file.
How does a correctly prepared file look like?
- the data contained in the file fits into one sheet,
- data is arranged in columns,
- its size does not exceed 4 MB,
- it is saved in .csv, .xls, .xlsx or .ods format,
- contains data that will be required for import:
- name and surname – for people,
- company name – for companies.
- If you are importing people and companies at the same time, then the data of both elements should be included in one sheet.
- If you want to have additional data, which is not supported by Livespace, you can expand the forms with your own additional fields before importing. Here we wrote how to add additional fields.