At any moment, you can export Livespace lists to an Excel (.xls) or .csv file. All you need to do is go to the list view and click on Export.
How to export data from CRM to .xls or .csv?
To save your data to an .xls or .csv:
- Go to the list of data you want to see (companies, people, sales, tasks, spaces or finances)
- Click on Export
- Choose the file type (.xls or .csv) in which you want to save your data
How to export filtered data?
The data you see on your lists are the ones that will be exported by default (if you just click Export without adding any filters). If you want to export only some part of the data (for example only the companies that meet specified criteria, or people from a particular country), you should filter the results by specified criteria and then export your list.
How to export customized data?
Again, as with the previous case, the data you see on your lists are the ones that will be exported by default (if you just click Export without adding any filters). Sometimes you need to export some more data than those you are able to simply filter out. That is why in Livespace CRM you can create your own views.
To do that:
- Create your own view, follow the instructions from the article about list views
- When creating the view, pick out the data you want to be saved to .xls or .csv file
- Save the new view and switch it on
- Export your list
Livespace will export to Excel only the data which were chosen to create your own, customized view.
The history of exports
An administrator can view the history of all exports generated on the account by going to the Account settings > Import and export> Export
All exported items are saved in the history of exports – also those that ended incorrectly. The administrator can download any file that was generated and can view all detailed information about the place, time and the user exporting the data.
Good to know:
- If you don’t see the Export option on the list view, you might not be qualified to perform this action. In that case, you should report to someone who has administrative privileges in Livespace in your company.
- The administrator can prevent users and managers from exporting people and companies data. In this case, users and managers will still be able to generate the file, but personal and company data will be hidden (for example “Jan Kowalski” → “J ** K ***”).
- You can export notes from profiles, to read more about it click here.