Do you want to get a feedback from your client with whom you lost a deal? Use Livespace integration with Zapier so when you lose a deal in Livespace, a new task will automatically appear, reminding you to contact with the client.
How does Livespace’s internal integration through Zapier work?
- You lose a deal in Livespace.
- Zapier automatically adds a new task to Livespace.
Step 1 – Trigger
- Log in to your Zapier account and press Make a Zap!
- Select the application that will trigger the action, i.e. Trigger App. Find Livespace in the list of applications.
- Select Change in Deal Status
- Connect Zapier to your Livespace account. Choose Sign in to Livespace.
- In the new window, enter the data from Livespace (you will find it in your Livespace account, in the tab Account settings > API > Users):
- Account name, for instance abc.livespace.io
- API key and API secret of selected user.
- At this stage it is worth to lose a test deal in Livespace to get sample data for further configuration. If you have more than one lost deal, select the one you would like to use to create the last step.
Step 2 – Filter
- Add the next step by pressing “+”. Select the Filter step from the list to make sure that only if you lose a deal in Livespace a task will appear.
- Configure the filter condition so it corresponds only to the deals with the Lost status. This could be, for example, Status contains lost.
Step 3 – Action
- Go to the configuration of the next step – action. Select Action and select the application Livespace.
- Set Create Task as action.
- Your Livespace account has already been connected at the Step 1, so select it and continue.
- Enter the name of the task and choose what data from the deal should appear in it: for instance, associate it with a contact or a deal or add a description.
- If you want to associate the task with a deal select ID in the Deal field.
- Name your Zap and turn it on. Ready!
A new task will appear on your Livespace account every time someone loses a deal.