In Livespace, it is possible not only to analyze the expected and realized incomes, but you can also analyze costs and profits related to a particular deal. To do this, you need to turn on Add costs option in Livespace.
Turning on Add costs feature in Livespace CRM
If you want to be able to enter information about costs in Livespace:
- Go to the Account settings.
- From the menu on the left, select Deals.
- Go to the General tab.
- Choose the option Turn on cost addition in deals
Adding, editing and removing cost categories in Livespace
To add, edit or remove cost category:
- Go to Account settings as an administrator.
- Open Deals tab.
- Go to Costs tab.
- Existing cost categories can be removed by clicking on the x, or edited by clicking on the notepad icon.
- A new cost category can be added by clicking on Add category button.
- Costs can also be grouped (same as products). In order to create a group click on Add category group.
- When you add a group, it will be visible on the list, along with cost categories. In order to add a category to a chosen group, click on the notepad icon by cost category and choose a group from the list.
Costs on the Deal’s profile
When you activate Add costs feature, three new tabs will appear on Deal’s profile.
Products – products and services added to the deal.Costs – which you can divide into Forecast and Realization.
Profit – is the difference between Products and Costs (can be Forecasted and Realized as well).
Adding costs to the Deal
Adding costs to the Deal is a process similar to the one of addding products:
- On the Deal’s profile go to Costs tab in Products, Costs and Profit section. You’ll find it in the bottom-right corner of the Deal’s profile:
- Click on Add.
- When the new window pops-up click on Add a cost…, it will allow you to choose the cost from the list or search for it:
- Choose a cost.
- Click on Add to save it.
- The cost will appear in Products, Costs and Profit section.
Good to know:
- Turning on costs, makes this feature available in Finances section as well.