In Livespace CRM you can add individual contacts in two different ways: using the quick add button “+” anywhere in the system or add directly in the Contacts tab.
How to quickly add a contact to CRM
To quickly add a new contact from anywhere in Livespace:
- Press the quick add button “+”.
- Select the type of contact you want to add from the menu: person or company.
- Then, the form for adding a contact (person or company) will appear. Fill the form with data such as name, surname, position, telephone, etc.
- Once the form is filled in, you can press Add to save the contact. You can also choose Add and create new option, that enables you to add another contact immediately after the first one.
Adding a contact in the Contacts tab
- Go to the Contacts tab.
- Choose the type of contacts: companies or people.
- Click on the Add company (or person) link in the right upper corner of the contact list.
- In the appeared form of adding a company fill in the data (name, address, telephone, etc.).
- Finally, press Add or Add and create new to re-open the same adding form after saving the contact.