https://www.livespace.io/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ls-logo-white1.png 0 0 Livespace https://www.livespace.io/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/ls-logo-white1.png Livespace2019-09-25 16:59:032019-09-26 10:15:40Add a deal in Livespace after adding it to Google sheets[Total: 0 Average: 0/5]
Do you use Google Sheets to collect information about new clients and deals? Integrate Livespace with Google Sheets via Zapier so when you add a new line to the worksheet, you automatically create a new deal.
How does Livespace integration by Zapier work?
- Add information about a new deal in a new line of Google Sheets.
- Zapier automatically adds these lines to Livespace as a new deal.
Step 1 – Trigger
- Log in to your account in Zapier and press Make a Zap!
- Select the application that will trigger the action, i.e. Trigger App. Find Google Sheets in the list of applications.
- Select New spreadsheet row and confirm by clicking on Continue.
- Connect Zapier to your Google account. Press Connect an Account.
- Zapier will open the Google Authentication window. Connect necessary Google account. Then Allow Zapier to access the data from Google Sheets.
- Confirm with Save + Continue.
- Select the appropriate document from the list, as well as the worksheet in GoogleSheets and press Continue.* At this stage complete a test lines to download sample data useful for further configuration.
Step 2 – Action
- To add a company to your Livespace deal, please select the following step Action from the list on the left.
- Find Livespace on the list of appps and choose it.
- Select Create Company, and after Save + Continue.
- Allow Zapier connect with your Livespace account by pressing on Connect an account.
- In the new window, enter the data from Livespace (you will find it in your Livespace account, in the tab Account settings > API > Users):
- Account name, for instance abc.livespace.io
- API key and API secret of selected user.
- Open the list in the Company name field and decide from which field in the Google spreadsheet the company name should be taken to Livespace.
- Additionaly, you can also specify other fields, such as: telephone number, owner and etc, according to data that will be in the Google Sheets.
- When all the fields are set, press Continue, and in the next window, test the configuration setting.
Step 3 – Action
- Go to the configuration of the next step – action. Select Action and then Livespace.
- Determine action – adding a new deal, i.e. Create Deal.
- Your Livespace account has already been connected during the configuration of the previous step, so select it and continue by pressing Save + Continue.
- Enter a deal name from the list or your own.
- To connect deal with a company added at the same time, in the next step open the list in the field Company and choose option Use a Custom Value (advanced).
- In the next step open the list in the field Custom Value for Company ID and choose ID field from Step 2.
- Choose what data from the spreadsheet in Google Sheets should appear in a new deal, for example, who is the owner of the deal or the closing date.
- Name your Zap and run it. Ready!