Does your company start long-term customer relationships after selling a product? Thanks to the Livespace – Zapier integration, you will easily automate adding consecutive deals with another process!
How does the internal integration of Livespace via Zapier work?
- You win in Livespace a deal that has process A assigned.
- Zapier automatically adds in Livespace a new deal with process B assigned.
Step 1 – Trigger
- Log in to your Zapier account and press Make a Zap!
- Select the app that will start the action: Trigger App. Find Livespace on the app list.
- Select Change in Deal Status option and confirm it with Save + Continue.
- Connect Zapier with your Livespace account. Select Connect an account.
- In a new browser window enter the necessary data from Livespace (you will find them in your Livespace account, in Account settings > API > Users):
- Account name, for example abc.livespace.io
- Selected user’s API key and API secret.
- At this stage it is a good idea to win test deal in Livespace, so Zapier can download example data, usefull for the following setup. If you have more than one won deal, select the one you’d like to use in the next step and confirm your selection with Continue.
Step 2 – Filter
- From the list on the left side select Filter, so you can indicate that only after wining a deal in process A, should Zapier create in Livespace a deal in process B.
- Select Only continue if… and confirm the selection with Save + Continue.
- Set up the conditions so only deals with the status Won and with process A can meet them. For example, Status contains Won and Process Name contains Deal proces A.
Step 3 – Action
- Move on to the next step – action. Select Action and choose Livespace app.
- Set Create Deal as action that should take place.
- Your Livespace account was already connected while you set up step 1., so all you need to do now is to select it and continue with Save + Continue.
- Enter the name of the new deal and select which data from the previous, already won deal should it contain: for example company name.
To do this select the company’s ID in Company>Use a Custom Value (advanced)>Custom Value for Company ID. That way the new deal will be assigned to the same company as the previous one.
Add the new deal’s process. To do that enter the “deal process B’s” API address into the Sales process ID field (you can find it in Account settings>API>Deals>Process “Deal process B”>Process’ ID)
Give your Zap a name and turn it on. Ready!
Your Livespace account will now create a deal in process B any time someone wins a deal in process A.